24. Dezember 2011

Going Festive: Christmas Is Here!

Well, almost. But I anyway couldn't wait to open the bottle of China Glaze Party Hearty which I was lemming since last Christmas and got only this summer!! Half a year of wanting and half a year of waiting for the right time to wear it. So, it's now! 






As you can see, it's China Glaze Party Hearty layered over Wet'n'Wild Caribbean Frost, a green pearly metallic, both applied in 1 coat. I really like this manicure, but what it misses is the snow around. I'm so glad that at least for New Year's Eve I'll be in the country where there MUST be snow at this time. Otherwise I'll start having psychological problems : )
Besides,


MERRY CHRISTMAS to all those who celebrate it today! 

5 Kommentare:

  1. I just love your styled photos! Really great! Just found your blog and I really love it! Am a new follower!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Как красиво! Вроде просто, но на пальцы хочется смотреть и смотреть. Наверное, окружающие так с них глаз и не спускали? )))

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @Kayono: thanks! :)

    @DashicaShirley: thank you! Merry Christmas to you too!

    @Fingers: thank you so much for your words, it's very pleasant to hear! You're cordially welcome to my blog :)

    @Antallex: спасибо! Я все время на ногти пялилась, ага) И остальные тоже)

    AntwortenLöschen