23. Dezember 2012

Holo Glitter by Flormar

Another bling-blingy polish to show you : ) It might not be visible from the first sight, but it's a glitter, too. Nice wintery shiny glitter. Well, I warned you.. : )

Flormar 392

Meet the surprising Flormar #392: silver holographic glitter. The formula is quite thick, but you still need 3 coats to hide the VNL. I used this polish twice, and look, the bottle is already half-empty.. : { The bright side is that you can wear it long without chipping. The dark side is the removal. 

The shade is very calm and decent in the day light... 

Flormar 392

Flormar 392

Flormar 392

Flormar 392

Flormar 392

...but going crazy under the lamps!!

Flormar 392

Flormar 392

Flormar 392

Flormar 392

Flormar 392

As much as I hate taking pictures in the artificial light, I couldn't stop shooting : ) And couldn't stop staring at my nails too..! Generally, I very much recommend having it. Just for some bling.

27 Kommentare:

  1. Красавчик! Возьму на заметку;)
    Ногти идеальные!♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо :) Мне кажется, этот лак должен быть у каждой :) На праздничный случай :)

      Löschen
  2. It's so pretty! And looks really great on you!
    Merry Christmas!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. looks a little like CG Glistening Snow, love it ! Merry Christmas!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, you are right.. I was thinking the same - it looks very similar to Glistening Snow. Merry Christmas to you too! :)

      Löschen
  4. I am so glad to own this holo - and it's great for nail art too!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, this holo is stunning!! I have to figure out what else I can do with it.. So far nothing comes to my mind but sponging the tips. We'll see :)

      Löschen
  5. I didn't think this one could be worn on it's own. It's so pretty and glittery I think I might get it :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, and I never tried it for layering! I will one day. I think it's nice to have this polish, especially considering the price.. :)

      Löschen
  6. Antworten
    1. Exactly my thouhgts! Especially now, in holiday time :)

      Löschen
  7. i love and have the polish by myself and i need only 2 coats of polish to get everything pretty covered :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You are right, 2 coats are already enough, it's just I always need the 3rd one to eliminate any signs of VNL!! :)

      Löschen
  8. This is one truly amazing polish! (your nails beyond perfect as usual <3 )

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much :) That's a cool polish, and I'm always glad when something so cool is created by a low-cost brand :)

      Löschen
  9. Ух ты! А так сразу и не скажешь, что снимается сложно, выглядит вполне милым )) Расфокус дает все красоту, "елочные" фотографии получились )

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. :) Даа, с виду-то он миленький, а на самом деле оттирать его это просто тихий ужас! Ну или это просто потому что у меня фольга закончилась. Он по текстуре глиттер размером почти с сахар - то еще удовольствие))

      Löschen
  10. Очень здоровский! Причем даже без ламп очень интересно и не плоско выглядит, достойный экземпляр. )

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо :) Я думала, тебе голографики не очень нравятся))

      Löschen
  11. Oh my! I've got this one for swapping, but now you wanna make me keep it for myself!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I was also buying for swaps a couple of times before I got a bottle for myself! :) It's worth it!

      Löschen