20. Mai 2013

Noites de Verão

Summer nights.. I've seen them from different Earth angles, starting from the north of Siberia, and down to African skies. Gotta go to Argentina still, but the opinion has been formed already - I love them! Considering this, you may imagine how happy I am to own a nail polish called Noites de Verão - Summer Nights that is. Actually, it's called Inocos Dançar, and Noites de Verão is the name of the collection. Besides, the polish itself is quite rare for me, it comes from Portugal - a country with the best summer nights I guess :) Lovely Akuma Kanji sent it to me in a swap, for which I'm so grateful to her! :)

Inocos Dançar

Inocos Dançar

Inocos Dançar


Inocos Dançar is an enchanting dark blue foil with a great formula: opaque in 1 coat already (2 coats on the pictures), perfect application. The colour seems more purplish inside under the artificial dim light, the top coat also added (!) the shade a purple hue. 


I'm not sure if it makes sense to post macroshots for a foil texture, but I still did, simply because I love jeans foils, so enjoy :) 




Now that I'm in Saint Petersburg, it's "white nights" time.. for me this phenomenon is just as beautiful as a dark starry night somewhere in the south - in a different way of course. And I hope that you enjoy the summer nights (polish and real) as well - wherever you are! :)

9 Kommentare:

  1. so beautiful. the effect reminds me of china glaze blue bells ring.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's absolutely gorgeous - it's just my kind of blue! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Really gorgeous color babe. x

    buy lifecell

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, that texture looks great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I'm not so fond of the color, but you're in St. Petersburg now? I missed the white nights when I went :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ты всегда выискиваешь очень интересные лаки и текстуры! Такой ровный металл, класс!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh summer nights <3 I like the polish :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I'm really glad to know you liked it! :D
    Portugal has some great summer nights, but the weather has been terrible lately! We're not having proper summers for like... 2 years or something :/ anyway, I love the nail polish! ^__^

    AntwortenLöschen