26. August 2013

Marine Flowers

*planned post; me making a little excursion to Aegina*
Have I told you that I adore the combination of dark blue and white? Not because it's marine and blah, simply because I find it absolutely beautiful. So when I painted my nails with American Apparel Mount Royal, I already knew which colour I am going to stamp upon it! :) 

marine nail art

Quickly-quickly as I just cut my nails I was in a hurry to use the original Konad plates!! Otherwise, some millimetres more and the designs on the plates will be too small to stamp :) So I grabbed a Konad plate m85 and stamped with Konad special polish in white. Oh, those good old times when I only had Konad plates with tiny designs, and had to double-stamp constantly... : {

konad m85

marine nail design

I really liked the result myself, and I hope you will like it too!

konad m85

konad m85

And yea, I planned this post so that the day it will appear on the blog I am going to be in a place where the combination of white and blue is one the most beautiful in the world!... Santorini :) 

15 Kommentare:

  1. That pattern is fantastic, I wonder how I missed it! Have fun in Santorini!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!!! :D It's a nice pattern, but I'm using it for the 2d time only..

      Löschen
  2. красота необыкновенная!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey,
    beautiful design! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The stamping came out perfectly <3 (I have wide and quite long nails, so I hate when the pattern is too small, in fact I love BM second series and Cheeky plates).
    Enjoy your vacation!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!! I think now the producers of stamping plates got their mistake and almost all the new plates have larger design sizes.. which I'm so glad about :)

      Löschen
  5. Your nails look amazing!

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I hope you are enjoying Santorini :D I like the stamping and color choices :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Looks a bit like Delft blue porcellain!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Would be even a greater match if it was a blue stamping over white nails! I love Delft porcelain.. :)

      Löschen
  8. so pretty! white stamping over a marine base is perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I love the white-blue combination a lot, in clothes, pottery and... nails of course :)

      Löschen