2. September 2013

Purple Medallion

*planned post; me packing my stuff to go home*
Although I have already posted about Studio M Purple Medallion, I decided to write another post. Not simply because I like this polish, but rather because last time when I was showing it, the pictures were lacking to essential things which make this polish shine - top coat and sun. 

So, even covered with a top coat, in the shade Purple Medallion looks modest. Well, modest comparing to how it can actually look. The polish consists of a darker purple jelly base with purple and holographic glitter particles. The latter do not show up before...



...the first patch of sunlight hits the nails...



.. and the real rainbow begins!!




Briefly about the application: the polish is opaque even in 1 coat (2 coats on the pictures) but a bit goopy too, the texture is like what I usually call "sour creme with sugar". Applies fine though, and I repeat that it needs top coat like air, because its initial finish is semi-matte and gritty.



As you probably know, Studio M polishes are hard to find outside the US, so I cordially thank Karen who was so kind to send me this beauty in a swap! What would we all do without our fellow bloggers abroad.. :) 

11 Kommentare:

  1. Какая роскошь на ногтях! Красота!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Спасибо :) Это был специальный праздничный вариант)

      Löschen
  2. pretty! I have a similar polish in yellow from finger paints, but it isn't opaque. I wish it was, because I love the holo glitter!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aah, I think I've seen something holo-golden on the web.. this is why I wanted to have CG Angel Wings, but I'm not sure how strong is the holo effect of that one.. :)

      Löschen
  3. gorgeous *.*
    your nails are always in top form :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! No, not always.. sea, beaches and travelling kill the shape very quickly :(

      Löschen
  4. I love little remarks on the top about progress of your vacation XD Nail polish is stunning especially in the sun, that sparkle :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha, thanks! :) I decided to let the readers know what's going on even if I'm absent :)

      Löschen
  5. This one is really gorgeous, especially in the sun, beautiful sparkle! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen