17. Februar 2014

Love Bug

As an "afterparty" post to the St. Valentine's day manicure, I'm showing not less "sweet", and of course a pink, polish - BB Couture Love Bug. A sweet name is included, as you see.

BB Couture Love Bug

BB Couture Love Bug

Apart from a sweet name and exterier, BB Couture Love Bug has an interesting formula: it's a pink (I'd say Barbie pink) jelly with golden shimmer. The shimmer particles are big and therefore quite noticeable, they sparkle under the sun occasionally. On the photo below I hopefully managed to capture that it looks like syrup a bit... I love this effect.

BB Couture Love Bug

BB Couture Love Bug

By the way, this is my one and only BB Couture polish - a lonely bottle in a huge stash :) And even this one I'd never hope to get if it was not for Caroline and her help. Thank you so much! ;)  

BB Couture Love Bug

BB Couture Love Bug

As for the colour, I liked how it looks on my nails. Pinks suit me, and I love them in return - I won't go in circles around this fact. This dolly shade makes you feel younger, although I AM quite young :)

BB Couture Love Bug

BB Couture Love Bug

Would you wear such a "princess shade"? :)

8 Kommentare:

  1. Pink really does suit you very well - it's beautiful :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It looks great. I'd wear it, but along with a darker shade/colour or glitter. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. it's a very cheerful afterparty look, I like it :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very feminine shade :D I've never tried BB couture

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I'm glad you like it. Looks so much better on you than on me! And I like that the syrup effect looks subtle on you. I don't like it if you can clearly see the steps of building polish up to look like this syrup effect.
    PS: I do have some BB coutures in my blog sale :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I think pink polish looks great on most people. Every time I put pale pinks on, I am just overcome with how beautiful it makes my hands look. And notice on the many bloggers' hands - pink really does something for everyone :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Nice pink, I love how juicy it looks :-) Yes, I would definitely wear it, and surely with some sweet nail art on! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen