16. April 2014

Sol Brillante

If I see an appealing or an unusual "noname" polish in a shop, I rarely grab it without googling some swatches. However, when I saw [b] Basic Sol Brillante from Sevilla LE, I was not pondering even for a second. What is here to ponder, if the polish costed around a euro... Never ever have I regretted later.

[b] Basic Sol Brillante

[b] Basic nagellack

[b] Basic Sol Brillante is a mixture of gold and red glitter in a clear base, whereas the red particles are larger than the gold ones. To get an opaque (more or less) coverage, you will need 3 coats. A top coat would be good to use, too, because this thing doesn't really dry by itself.

[b] Basic sevilla

The bottle was not so poorly designed for a euro-polish, and it sparkled like crazy under the sun. So did the polish itself when applied on the nails - these are the good news.

[b] Basic nagellack

Another piece of good news is that this polish is multifunctional - you can apply it solo, use it for layering or create cool gradients by sponging it on the nail tips. The latter I really want to try once!

[b] Basic nail polish

[b] Basic nail polishes

The bad news is that it was a limited edition launched in like 2012, so I really doubt that you can ever find it. BUT...

[b] Basic nail polish

...if you liked the polish and wanna get something similar, try China Glaze Electrify and Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice. If they are not dupes, they are extremely close relatives.

11 Kommentare:

  1. It's pretty and interesting, and it looks amazing in the sun!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Oh yes, it sparkles like crazy in the sun :)

      Löschen
  2. I've never heard of the brand, but I like the glitter and I think I'd buy it too, especially for the price :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm glad you like it! Although it's a German brand, it was rare even there, and now I'm afraid it's disjoin discontinued.. :{

      Löschen
  3. I've never heard of [b] basic sol brilliante, but the glitter looks nice. I think you're right with the relatives of this polish ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. No wonder, not that it was a superfamous brand! :) Yea, I'm prepared for the times when this bottle is finished. If. Ever.

      Löschen
  4. This is beautiful!!
    I have the other two colors, desierto seco and lava ardiente!
    This brand was sold in the stores Schlecker, which have been closed.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! Wow, I'm so glad that at least someone recognised the brand! That's right, I got mine from Schlecker, and the other two polishes from this LE are also beautiful.. :)

      Löschen
  5. Looks awesome, it will be great around Christmas time :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Right, thanks for the tip! I have to wear it in winter once.. :)

      Löschen
  6. I really miss my Schlecker store, I loved the [b] basic mini polishes and also the LE they released in 2011. I also own this one and the others from Sevilla LE, really pretty shades!

    AntwortenLöschen